Open a U.S. Bank Account with a Mastercard Global Debit Card on your mobile in 10 Minutes. All you need is a U.S. Social Security Number or an Indian Passport.
• No Monthly Fee or Account Maintenance Fee.
• No Minimum Balance Requirement or Penalty.
• Free Bank-to-Bank Transfers.
• Free Wire Transfers.
• Free AeldraPay, real-time Peer-to-Peer Transfers.
• Industry leading interest rate on deposits.
• Check account balances and track transactions on your mobile.
• Transfer money between Aeldra and other financial institutions on the go.
• Schedule payments for a future date or time.
• Get customized real-time notifications of transactions, balances, etc.
• Auto-dial the Aeldra Concierge 24X7 from the App.
• Log in quickly and securely with biometric authentication.
• Use your Aeldra Mastercard Debit Card in more than 210 countries.
• Get access to hundreds of thousands of ATMs worldwide.
• Instant Virtual Card available right after account opening.
• Impress others with the elegant Aeldra Debit Card design.
• Pay touch-free using the Aeldra Contactless Card.
• Lock & unlock the Debit Card through the Aeldra App.
“For long, I have been encouraging friends, family and clients to diversify their investments and invest in the US. Doing so without a bank account is often daunting. Aeldra allows me to open a U.S. bank account remotely from India. The process is quite easy and hassle-free”
“Aeldra fulfills a very vital gap for frequent global business travelers like myself. This account with debit card makes it not only very convenient to use during my travels in the US but also helps me save a lot in forex and other bank charges.”
“ Aeldra’s on-boarding experience is truly one-of-a-kind and very intuitive. I was able to open an account using my mobile in a few simple steps, within a few minutes and even get my debit card instantly.”
“Aeldra’s ability to open accounts with only Indian passport is a great boon for students like me going to the US. Now I can easily get living expenses credited into my bank account without having to go through the University.”
STEP 1: Initiate the Wire from your bank account in India
Bank SWIFT Code: COMHUS33XXX
Bank Name: Community Bankers Bank (Please see Note 1 below)
Bank Address: 2601 Promenade Parkway, Midlothian, VA 23113, U.S.A.
Account number: 1194356 (Please see Note 2 below)
Beneficiary Name: Your full name matching Aeldra account
Beneficiary Address: Your address matching Aeldra account (Please see Note 3 below)
Description/Additional Detail: Further Credit to <insert your Aeldra account number> (Please see Note 4 below)
Note 1: Aeldra has partnered with Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. which uses Community Bankers Bank as its correspondent bank for international wires.
Note 2: This is the Account Number of Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., which is an intermediate account number.
Note 3: If the bank requires a U.S. address, and your Billing Address on the Aeldra app is an Indian address, please call the Aeldra concierge directly on (U.S. toll-free number 1-844-333-3101 , available 24/7). You can find your Billing Address in the Personal Information menu on the App.
Note 4: You can find your Account Number in the Message Center sub-menu of the Contact US menu of the App. Your Aeldra Account Number needs to be entered as Description/Message/ Additional Detail. If this fields not provided by your bank, please take extra care to ensure that your name and U.S. address is the same as on Aeldra’s records.
STEP 2: Send a Secure Message through the App with the USD value of the wire and the date it was initiated. You can find the Secure Message sub-menu in the Contact Us menu on the App.
Learn About International Wire Transfers: Wire transfers from India to the U.S. come through the correspondent banking method using a SWIFT Code to all U.S. banks. Despite the name SWIFT, they take longer than in-country transfers - 3-5 U.S. business days (Monday-Friday, excluding U.S. bank holidays).
TIMELINE FOR REMITTANCE FROM INDIAN BANK ACCOUNT TO AELDRA ACCOUNT
Aeldra has been started by CXO-level senior executives with more than 20 years experience in banking. Sukeert Shanker, the founder, was part of the founding team of Marcus by Goldman Sachs, a U.S. digital bank launched in2016 and the Chief Operating Officer of Digital Banking for East West Bank, a $45 billion NASDAQ-listed U.S. bank based in Los Angeles.
Aeldra has partnered with Mastercard and Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., an FDIC Member U.S. bank established in 1893 and listed on the NYSE (BRBS).
The Aeldra account is FDIC-Insured* through our partnership with Blue Ridge Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. FDIC is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, an independent agency of the United States government that protects against the loss of insured deposits if an FDIC-Insured* bank fails. It is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Since the FDIC began in 1934, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-Insured funds. FDIC-Insurance* covers funds in deposit accounts up to$250,000 per depositor.
Aeldra is backed by leading Venture Capitalists, lawyers and bankers including Greg Kidd, the co-founder of Twitter.
Aeldra’s vision is to be the world’s first truly global consumer bank. It has been launched to provide access to financial services to citizens of every. Aeldra is being rolled out in phases to different countries.
Aeldra formally launched in January 2021 in two markets – the U.S. and India:
1) Indian citizens with a valid Indian passport can now open an Aeldra account from wherever they live, whether in India or across the world without needing a U.S. Social Security Number or a U.S. address.
2) U.S. citizens and U.S. residents can open an account using their Social Security Number.
In Q2 2021, Aeldra will expand to additional countries.
Aeldra’s vision is to be a comprehensive provider of all consumer and small business financial services through a single neo-bank. This includes banking, loans, brokerage, robo-advisory, financial advisory, insurance and financial education.
Aeldra currently offers a U.S. high-yield Bank Account with a Mastercard Debit Card called Quantum. The Aeldra Quantum Bank Account is FDIC-insured through Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. and uniquely combines the benefits of a Checking Account and a Saving Account.
In Q2 2021, Aeldra is launching:
• A combined account for banking, trading and investment called Singularity. Singularity is an FDIC-Insured* U.S. bank account and an Aeldra SIPC-Insured U.S. brokerage account seamlessly integrated into one. Key features include free trading in U.S. stocks and ETFs, access to curated portfolios, crypto currency, hedge funds and robo-advisory.
• Credit Card for customers without a U.S. FICO score or with limited credit history in the U.S.
• Mortgage for customers without a U.S. FICO score or with limited credit history in the U.S. looking to buy property in the U.S.
These products will only be available to existing Aeldra customers.